Monday, May 23, 2011

Ni Hao, Kai Lan AND Sesame Street

I made this cake for a 3 year old's birthday party...


Top tier: funfett with vanilla buttercream
Bottom tier: chocolate with chocolate buttercream
YUMMY!!!


The cake was accompanied by these adorable cuppies...

funfetti cuppies with vanilla and chocolate buttercream... YUMMY!!!
featuring Mr. Sun, Ho Ho, and Tolee :)

This order took what seemed like FOREVER to complete but... I'm extremly happy with the way it turned out.  The customer was very happy with the decor AND taste... this order was a great success :)

=======================

and these cuppies were made for a 1st birthday...

funfetti cuppies with vanilla buttercream... YUMMY!!!
featuring Elmo, Big Bird, and Cookie Monster :)

Again... I was very happy with the way they turned out.  I think they looked super cute!  I hope the customer was happy :)

My next project is a safari themed baby shower cake.  I can not wait to start prepping for that one... I'll keep you all posted :)



to place an order or for additional information contact

No comments: