Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Hello Kitty

This was one of my very first orders...  I was extremely excited but at the same time very nervous.
I wanted to make sure that everything was perfect and looking back... I think I did a pretty good job :)

The cake was a yummy funfetti with buttercream filling topped with a handmade fondant Hello Kitty accompanied by several dozen cuppies ALL topped with Hello Kittys and pretty pink flowers... 

I couldn't find a Hello Kitty cutter anywhere so I made them all by hand.
It took a really LONG time but... they came out really cute :)

I absolutely LOVE her!!!  
And this is the final product... <3

I just want to say Thank You to Mari for giving me the opportunity to make your daughter's 5th Birthday cake!
This one will always hold a special place in my heart... I will never forget it :)

No comments: