Sunday, March 6, 2011

A very LEGO birthday...

I had a great time working on this weekend's order... a LEGO themed cake for a very special boy... My husband's Godson :)

Here are the first round of pictures... these were taken before the topper was complete...

Front
Back
and here's the finished product...


The #6 was handmade with fondant and was fragile... I was worried it might crack or break in transit so... for these pictures, I decided to lay it on the cake... I didn't want to risk it.  But... once it was delivered, it stood right next to the LEGO boy :)

I absolutely LOVED the LEGO baseboard!!!  It was a great touch!
My Hubby helped me put it together... I love you babe :)



The cake was a hit and I rec'd great feedback :)
I can't wait to start working on the next one!

Enjoy :)


to place an order or for additional information contact cindyscakesinacup@gmail.com

No comments: