Friday, May 6, 2011

Meow...

I was hired by a friend (who's a repeat customer... yay!!!) to make a cat themed MINI cake for her co worker's bday. 

When I asked what the theme should be, she quickly replied, "CATS... she LOVES them and I don't... it's an inside joke".  So... what better way to celebrate her birthday than with a YUMMY cake topped with an adorable cat :)

Here's a picture of the birthday girl's cat, "Bandit"...
I don't really like cats but... she's pretty darn cute :)


After receiving the picture, I immediately became inspired and this is what I came up with...



I figured I'd throw in a ball of yarn... I'm pretty sure that's a cat thing (LOL).
And here's the finished product... 


A Dominican cake with Dulce de Leche filling and suspiro frosting... YUMMY!!!
Hope the birthday girl likes it :)


to place an order or for additional information contact


No comments: