Sunday, July 17, 2011

Patty's Luau

Last night we celebrated my God Mother's "bleep"th birthday (LOL).
Pattty is a beautiful person, in-side and out who ALWAYS puts others before herself.  She deserves the BEST and I wanted to make sure I gave her a cake that she would always remember :)

Take a look...


The cake was super YUMMY!!!  The top tier was a "Pina Colada"... a coconut cake with pineapple buttercream laced with Malibu Rum and the bottom tier was a Dominican cake with dulce de leche. 

Time to blow out the candles...


Make a wish Patty...

As soon as I rec'd the invite, I litterally JUMPED on the opportunity to bake the cake.  I hope everyone enjoyed it :)

Side note... I LOVED the MINI banner cake topper I made (with the help of my BFF Melissa)!!!  
It's idea I came across while my many hours of surfing the web (LOL).  I found a great tutorial on
Nikki, In Stitches.  I can't wait to make anotherone of these... It was a hit :)

Enjoy :)



to place an order or for additional information contact

No comments: