Monday, November 14, 2011

M.A.C cosmetics

Last weekend, I was hired to bake a birthday cake for my cousin.
Who, by the way, is a very talented makeup artist.
You should check out her facebook page... MakeUpByMaddie.

Okay... back to the cake (LOL).
Here it is...
 It's a small quilted makeup bag surrounded by a few "M.A.C" beauty essentials...
a set of eye shadows, a pair of faux eyelashes, mascara, and lipstick.
here's a close-up of the eyelashes... 
so cute <3
I LOVED the way the name tag came out... esp with the coral lipstick laying on top of it!
and... I LOVED the grey python cake board... it added a nice touch to the overall presentation :)
 The cake was Red Velvet with cream cheese filling... YUMMY!!!

I can't wait to share my next creation with you :)



to place an order or for additional information contact

No comments: