Wednesday, April 20, 2011

ABC's 123's

This is an oldie but a goodie (lol).

But... Back in January, I was hired to bake a cake and 2 dozen cuppies for a baby shower... the theme was "learning... ABC's 123's".  Here's the artwork the client gave me...


It was love at first sight (lol)... I immediately fell in LOVE with the concept and the colors :)

Her only request was... she wanted the cake to be topped with a baby elephant (trunk up... lol) playing with building blocks.

I really enjoyed working on this cake... the baby elephant and his birdie buddy were super fun to make and came out really CUTE :)




and the cuppies were YUMMY!!!


This was one of my first orders...
I can't thank you enough for giving me the opportunity to bake for you... I look forward to working with you again :)


to place an order or for additional information contact cindyscakesinacup@gmail.com

No comments: