Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Ribbons & Buttons

I was contacted several weeks ago for a baby shower cake.
She reached out b/c she was referred to me by one of my clients.  
That made me so happy... that means people are actually spreading the word about "Cakes in a Cup"... YAY!!!  

I feel truly blessed... 
Thank you all for your support, your orders, and esp for your referrals... come them coming :)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

okay... back to the cake (LOL).

She wanted pink, purple and cream and lots of buttons :)
so... this is what I created for her... I call it "simply girly"...






The top tier was Dominican cake with Dulce de Leche filling and the
bottom tier was Vanilla cake with Chocolate buttercream... YUMMY!

I received great feedback from my client and I can't wait to work with her again in the future!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

P.S...
with every cake & cupcake I've done, I've gained experience & skills.
Believe me... It's not always a piece of cake (no pun intended... LOL).
But... I have to say that this cake was the BEST fondant work I've ever done.  I was so proud of myself!!!

I've worked out all of my kinks and can not wait to keep learning and growing :)



to place an order or for additional information contact cindyscakesinacup@gmail.com

No comments: