Friday, May 20, 2011

Day 3...

I'm happy to report that I was VERY productive last night :)
I was able to finish (yes... that's right... finish) ALL of the Sesame Street cuppie toppers (3 DZ total) and to start working on the "Ni Hao, Kai-Lan" cuppie toppers.

Here's a peak at the Sesame Street crew (LOL)...

Cookie Monster
Elmo
Big Bird
After finishing that, you would think I would want to clean-up shop and head to bed but instead... I was WIDE awake (LOL).  I decided to strike while the iron was hot and keep working.  I started working on the cuppie toppers for the "Ni Hao, Kai-Lan" order.  and I'm glad I did b/c now I just have to make 6 more to complete the set.

Say hello to Mr. Sun and Ho Ho...


I don't even want to tell you what time I went to bed last night.  It was really really late but... totally worth it.  I can't wait to mount these babies on my yummy cuppies... 


So... Both orders are due tmw morning.  I hope to be quick and very productive tonight so I can hit the hay at a reasonable time.

My Day 4 To-Do List...

  • bake 4DZ cuppies
  • make buttercream to frost cuppies and cakes
  • Prep/Stack/Design cake
  • finish Kai-Lan cuppie toppers
  • decorate the cuppies

Let's see what happens... I'll keep you all posted :)


to place an order or for additional information contact

No comments: