Friday, June 17, 2011

Pretty. Simple. Feminine.

For those of you who don't know, if I ever have time to spare, there's a 95% chance you'll find me in Michael's or A.C.Moore (my local craft stores).  Walking up and down each and every aisle...  getting inspired by all of the pretty colors and prints :)

9 out of 10 times, you'll find me in the baking aisle (of course), the scrap booking section, or the ribbon department.  Becuase... Not only do I have to scope out all of the new Wilton baking/decorating products, I MUST stock up on card stock and ribbon (LOL).

For instance, this MINI cake was totally inspired by one of my most recent card stock purchase... 


This paper is beautiful... I absolutely LOVE the print and the color combination!!!
It totally inspired me to bake (LOL).  And... the only way to compliment this print was to go "simple".


Not only did I LOVE the way the cake turned out but... it was moist and delicious too :)

It was a "Cocoa for Bananas" cake... rich chocolate cake baked with chunks of bananas and filled with a chocolate ganache... YUMMY!!!  It was definitely one of my best cakes :)





to place an order or for additional information contact


No comments: