Thursday, June 30, 2011

Say hello to Zoey...


She just turned 1 and I was hired by an ex-coworker to bake a cake for her friends (Zoey's owners) to celebrate her bday (LOL).

she looks so darn cute in this picture... look at that face :)

The order was for a Domincian cake with Dulce de Leche filling topped with a figure of the birthday girl, Zoey :)

I have to admit, I was really worried about making a pitbull.  Pitbulls are NOT in any way, shape, or form cartoonie (which is how I would describe my fondant work).  They're the total opposite so... to say I was worried, is an understatement (LOL).  But... I put all of my worries aside, put my "big girl panties on" (Ala Caroline from The Real Housewives of NJ), and got to work :)

So... I made Zoey, a dog house, a bone and a bowl of food... check it out...


The customer just picked up and was super excited... I hope her friends enjoy it :)


to place an order or for additional information contact

No comments: