Monday, June 27, 2011

A very sweet baby shower...

Last weekend, I was hired to bake for a baby shower.  I was sent the following picture to use as a reference for the cake topper...


Here's my lamb and his little chickie pal...



They were sitting in the "clouds"together enjoying a good book...


The cake was super YUMMY!!!  The top tier was Vanilla with chocolate buttercream filling and the bottom was Red Velvet with cream cheese icing :)

I used my Circut Cake [CC] to make the letters and I LOVE the way they came out...

This cake was accompanied by a dozen YUMMY "Cocoa for Bananas" cuppies... a chocolate and banana cuppie glazed with a rich chocolate ganache topped with a chocolate buttercream swirl.  Each cuppie was topped with a decorative fondant topper.  I think they came out really cute!!!  

fyi... This was the first time I've ever used my CC for cuppies... I made abc, 123, and baby lambs :)



They were really cute but you can't tell b/c the picture looks funky (I'm sorry!).
I guess I'll have to brush up on my photography skills going forward (LOL).

Enjoy :)


to place an order or for additional information contact

No comments: