Monday, October 3, 2011

Hello Kitty

This job turned out to be one of my favorite jobs to date.

My client's daughter LOVES Hello Kitty and I wanted to make sure I gave her something she would also LOVE.  I had soooo many ideas and wasn't sure which direction to go in... I just knew that I wanted something different.  Here are a couple of pictures from my 1st Hello Kitty job (November 2010)... 

side note... It's been almost year since this job.  
I can't believe how FAST time flies.  It feels like just yesterday.

So... I proposed several ideas to my client and she chose a 2D cake.
Which I was soooo happy about b/c I LOVE 2D cakes :)

I wanted to keep it simple and girly.
Here are some pics of the final product...

I LOVED the way this cake came out!!!

side note... for those of you who don't know, I am a stickler for details.
so... I really wanted to make sure Hello Kitty looked just like the image the client gave me.
Here's a comparison...

and the bow on the side of the cake was the perfect "girly" touch...

The cake was accompanied by 2 dozen YUMMY Red Velvet cuppies all decorated with fondant toppers... 



My client was really happy with the cake & cuppies.
she even sent me a picture of the cake after it was cut into...

This has to be one of my favorite pictures EVER!!!
Thanks for sharing :)



to place an order or for additional information contact

No comments: