Friday, April 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Destiny!!!

April 14th was a very special girl's 10th birthday and her gift from me was a very yummy Red Velvet cake with cream cheese filling :)

The cake looked great but... I can't take any credit for the design... it was the Birthday Girl's vision.
She wanted "a white fondant cake with black polka dots (big and small) with a pink ribbon & bow and a crown on top".  I hope it was all she dreamed of and more.

Happy Birthday Destiny!!!
I hope you enjoyed your day and that all your bday wishes came true :)

Oooh... and I hope you had lots of yummy cake :)




to place an order or for additional information contact cindyscakesinacup@gmail.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The cake was amazing. It was exactly what Destiny wanted. I will def be ordering more cakes. Thank you Cindy for making Destinys bday wishes come true!!!!We love you!!!

"Cakes in a Cup" by Cindy said...

I am so glad you guys liked the cake and... I love you guys too :)