Monday, April 11, 2011

Lil' Sweet Pea :)

Last weekend I was hired to bake a MINI cake and cuppies for a "Sweet Pea" themed baby shower.
I really enjoyed working on this order :)

My client wanted a nice presentation of cake, regular cuppies and MINIs so this is what I whipped up...

a MINI cake... Dominican cake with dulce de leche filling... yummy!
24 MINI cuppies...
Yellow with vanilla & chocolate buttercream... yummy!


1 DZ Regular cuppies...
1/2 Chocolate and 1/2 Marble with vanilla & chocolate buttercream... yummy!

 4 DZ Regular cuppies...
a yummy mix of Yellow, Chocolate, and Marble with vanilla & chocolate buttercream :)

I hope my client and her guests enjoyed it!

Side note... 
I was sitting in my kitchen trying to finish up the final details on the cuppie toppers and my 18 month old was getting really antsy... I decided it would be a great idea to have him sit with me so he can observe his mommy at work.  He totally LOVED it!!!  He sat there "helping" his mommy and would just look over at me and say... "mommy fla-wers"... while sneaking pieces of fondant in his mouth... it was classic.  I think I might have a baker on my hands (lol).

Enjoy!

to place an order or for additional information contact cindyscakesinacup@gmail.com

No comments: